Monday, August 14, 2006

NASA can't find original tape of moon landing

Didja see this article? Wouldn't you hate to be the guy who lost that???

Big Important NASA guy: Ah, Jim, we were just looking for the moon landing tape and it looks like you had it last. Do you know where it might be?

Jim: I put it back in the files!...I'm sure I did!...i must have...right?....

BING: Well, what did you file it under then?

Jim: Was it "M" for moon? or "L" for landing...hmmm..."M" I think...pretty sure...let me just, uh, check my desk for something...the tape? no, no...something else...yeah, that's right...

Doesn't this totally support all the crazy conspiracy people who claim that there was no landing and that it was a doctored film? Hey...maybe they're right after all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Online Schools