Wednesday, July 22, 2009

ugh

I feel awful today. I'm tired and sad and sluggish and my muscles ache and I just feel out and out bad. I have a million things I could be doing (including at least making an attempt to be fun with my kids) but my arms and legs feel like they are weighted down with lead and I cannot get up the energy to do anything at all.

I feel like this a lot, but have enough good days that it hides the bad. I'm sure there is some reason for it, but on days I feel like this I cannot muster the energy to figure it out and on days I feel great I don't want to be bothered. I just want to live my life. I have some suspicions as to what it could be: Vit D deficiency, PPD, Dairy or wheat intolerance, Fibromyalgia....but I don't ever seem to follow up and so therefore have done nothing to change my circumstance.

Even here I'm just whining and complaining instead of dealing.

Ugh.

2 Comments:

Blogger Zina said...

This is probably not applicable to you, but I have found that my energy level is affected by the amount of exercise I have. The more regularly I exercise (not necessarily how much I exercise) the more energy I tend to have. Perhaps that would help? It is so hard to carve out the time, in fact I have not run in a very long time. But one thing that helps is bringing my kids to the pond and walking around with them to see the dogs swim. Benjamin rides his bike and I wear Myra (Owen is in a summer program). I have to walk fast in order to keep up with Benjamin. It is very good exercise, and it tuckers the boy out. The fresh air knocks Myra out too.

7:49 PM  
Blogger Tiny Actions said...

I'm sorry you're feeling in such a funk. I felt the same way when my second kid was a little over a year. Slowly but surely I took baby steps to help get me out of my funk. I started to pray for guidance how to get out of the all encompassing rut I was in. My prayers are with you.
Sue

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Online Schools