Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Great laundry tip!

Today I was in the pits of dispair. I purchased a lovely lime green tshirt for Rebecca yesterday to wear under many of her spagetti strap dresses* and of course she wanted to wear it today. That was fine. Except that I let her have grape juice with her lunch. Yeah, purple grape juice. Well, you know the rest of the story.

Devastaed (well...severely annoyed) I scoured the internet looking for a failure proof solution....

AND....I found it!

To take grape juice out of fabric, pour hydrogen peroxide over the stain (the fabric can be wet or dry) and let it sit for fifteen minutes. I tell you! Every last bit of grape juice is GONE!

WOO-HOO!

Just wanted to share my joy :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Online Schools