Friday, September 15, 2006

Boys Just Wanna Have MUD

I LOVE raising a boy. He is SUCH a boy!

It rained this morning, but this afternoon was cool and clear so the kiddos and I took a walk around our duck pond. Master J was a hoot and a half! He went out of his way to stomp in every single puddle in (and around) our path.

*note to self...buy rainboots for the boy!*

It wasn't long before he hit the payload...a huge Huge HUGE puddle (lake?). By the time he was finished playing there he was absolute soaking wet from the waist down. It was awesome. (yeah, okay, I admit to thoughts like: gross! he's so wet!! can rainwater kill him?? and He's going to get pneumonia! But I don't want to be that mama, so I squashed those thoughts and said instead things like: cool! wow, you're wet!! and okay yes, Please don't splash mama!)

Then he found the MUD! Oh he just LOVED the mud. It went squish in his hands and made his pants black...what could be better for a little boy? He was delighted.

And honestly? I was delighted watching him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Online Schools