Monday, July 07, 2008

Simple Woman's Daybook for July 7



(thanks Peggy for giving us this wonderful opportunity!)

Outside My Window...rain came pouring down in torrents.

I am thinking...discipline starts with me before I can impose it on my children.

I am thankful for...the daily opportunities I have to serve my husband.

From the kitchen...Chicken with Rotini, yum! Mushrooms, Capers, Hot Cherry Peppers and sliced Garlic simmering in chicken broth and served with sauteed Chicken breast over Rotini.

I am wearing...a green tank top and bicycle shorts.

I am creating...a peaceful home with a consistant routine.

I am going...to the doctor on Wednesday to find out what is causing my pain.

I am reading...The Mindful Way Through Depression: Freeing Yourself From Chronic Unhappiness

I am hoping...to avoid a colonoscopy.

I am hearing...the new "coo" of my baby.

Around the house...are little pieces of grey playdoh drying out and becoming hard little pebbles that will irritate my bare feet.

One of my favorite things...peach ice cream!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Doctor's appointment, Playing with Puzzles, Trying a new Kabob marinade.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...me with my shaved head at age 18!

1 Comments:

Blogger Thru Pink Curtains said...

avoiding a colonoscopy--eat raw food, raw green food . salads like romaine kale and lots of fruit!!!! it works

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Online Schools